Whether you need to present a company, a product, a startup, a concept, or just yourself, we will discuss the basics of pitching and the specifics of doing it with an American audience. It is not required to come with a presentation that you are working on, but if you have one that you are ready to share as an example, let’s do it. We’ll give you tools you can take away and do some in-class practice.
Here’s what we’ll plan to cover:
• Using your intercultural differences as an edge
• Storytelling elements of a compelling pitch
• How to build trust
• Knowing your audience in and out
• Delivery techniques to connect
• Language, cultural and presenting differences
Who should take this class? This workshop is for international business professionals who need to successfully deliver a pitch to an American audience.